as of April 2022
- Masks (not bandanas, gaiters, face drapes or any other substitute) are currently optional for entry into the building. If you do not have a mask and would like one, please be sure to utilize the entry at the top of the hill so that one can be presented to you as soon as you enter the building.
- There will not be any physical passing of the peace during the service. The offering plate will be passed around; everyone is strongly encouraged to take advantage of the hand sanitizer which is distributed throughout the sanctuary.
- There will be no receiving line/greeting at the back of the sanctuary with the pastor following worship.
- While there will be no spots marked "X" for seating, we are encouraging everyone to space out in the sanctuary as best they can. The one exception is family units: if you live with anyone that is in attendance with you, you are not expected to space out.
- There will be no ushers. If socializing before worship, please observe spacing suggestions.
- Individually packaged communion elements have been purchased for our services. While we would encourage folks to make use of these, if you prefer to bring your own tiny piece of bread and a very small bottle of juice from which you take one drink that is perfectly acceptable.
- Windows will be kept open and each one will have a fan positioned in front of it. Doors to the sanctuary (except for doors to the counting room) will also be left open, as will the windows in the lounge.
- Sanitizer will be provided in every pew.